Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello again!

I have been off the radar for a couple o weeks...

We sold our house in Lawrence and bought a house in Overland Park. We had a three week window to get out of the Lawrence house and get into something else. Everything worked out beautifully (even though we were homeless for 3 days). But our moving truck came to our new residence yesterday and everyone slept in their own bed last night!

Now, my commute is 8 minutes door to door.

Big thanks to Jen and Lance Johnson for letting us have a family sleep-over. Thanks to Lynn Carter and Shannon Ocsody for taking children off my hands for a while so I could pack up my house.

2 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

post some pictures of your new pad!!! dying to see it!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you took time for your "fans"!

Glad you're in.

I love you!!