Friday, October 24, 2008

Thinking about election day....

I feel pretty confident about Obama - - but now and then I waiver.
I am PRO-LIFE, and I, like so many of my friends want abortion to end. If I was a one-issue voter, I would not check the Obama box. But when I look at the big picture - I see Obama as the transformational leader this nation needs.

Education
Environment
Economy
Equality
Health Care
Global Playing Well With Others....

On these issues, Obama has a more compelling message of hope and change.

I know that Gov't programs are failing at truly caring for the working poor and the homeless, union systems are in need of repair, Universal Healthcare won't solve all of our medical problems and hard-working Americans like my dad will be taxed at a heavier level.
But I don't hear any plausible alternatives from John McCain.
And I DO think that reform is in our future.
I don't want to be cliche but I do believe that there is hope for this country.

I am willing to give Barack a chance to lead us to a better place.

We'll see what happens on the 4th....

No comments: