Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outing with the kids for my birthday

It's the chronic-what-cles of my birthday. July 25th 2009 on Twitpic

Another birthday already?

Well, with dad out of town me and the monkeys made the most of our day. We started off with breakfast and quick playtime at Chick-fil-A. Then headed over to Deanna Rose Childrens Farmstead. Deanna Rose is a magical place (free!) where children can experience life on the farm. There are horses and chickens and goats - Oh My!
For a quarter you get a handful of feed and the goats with love you for it.

We had a fab time for about 3 hours. Went home and took a much-needed family nap.

Then around 3 we left to go pick up Creighton at the airport. Took him to dinner and the waitstaff at On The Border sang me a birthday song. Hey, free dessert...

Home by 8. Watched some Comedy Central. Good times.

No comments: