Sunday, November 14, 2010

New ((professional)) blog....

So I decided to start a blog centered around church production - worship, technology, design, implementation, leadership.
Surprisingly all the blog names I searched were available. churchproduction, churchproducer, worshipproduction, worshipproducer...
This confirmed my suspicion that most of the people out there doing worship and event production in churches are islands. Whenever I talk to producers, they express the feeling that they are inventing their jobs as they go. And they are disconnected from others like them.
Note: This theory may only exist in the United Methodist church as we are about 10 years behind everyone else.

So check it out if you are interested in that kind of stuff. I am getting a couple of posts in the hopper now.

Trying to decide on my web banner. Thoughts?









No comments: