Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some pics of the house

A couple of you have asked for pics of my house. Here are a a few.





















This house is so cool. It's a TOTAL fixer upper. We will eventually redo EVERYTHING.









For now, it's totally liveable. We bought it because of the acreage (5 acres) and the proximity to Creighton's job (10 minutes).

This house is about half the size as our house in Overland Park (at least right now, until we get the basement finished).

Therefore, we have had to do a lot of trimming...












It's been great.
Don't get me wrong, I miss my house in KC - LOVED THAT HOUSE (not to mention my friends and my job and the kids's school, and my community and my church...).
But this is my opportunity to simplify and focus on the family! The kids are loving our property - the trees and the creek. They are never bored!

No comments: