Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whitby's first tooth!

Fact: At first, there are a lot of "firsts".

First tooth is one of them.
First bath.
First birthday.
First haircut.

There are less and less "firsts" as they get older. Whit is now 5. She has just lost her first tooth.

It was loose forever. She kept telling me everyday that she was going to lose the tooth. It took months. When it finally happened she was so shocked she cried!

Apparently, she twisted it out and it bled (a little). She asked me if she was going to die.

Now, where did I put those quarters????










3 comments:

steve and randel hambrick said...

quarters??? it's 2009 nik

Unknown said...

Oh, I build it up though...
They get a quarter for the first one, two for the second, three for the third - and so on.

For Canon I am up to 6!

Chels said...

What a momentous occasion! Teeth bleed SO much... I remember feeling like I was going to die when I yanked out my first one.
Two comments about the photos:
1). I love how taking out Whit's tooth is a family affair. I'm seeing Cos and CJ limbs in the background.
2). In the third pic, Whit is flipping us off.

I love you and can't wait to see the whole crew soon!